Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

#31 Will you "Be Mine" Valentine

Here are a few items from the Hipster Fair and Streets of Love featuring items from Image Essentials!! I do like these picnic poses they are perfect for romantic gestures, as we were posing my boyfriend said, is this how you are going to propose to me on Valentines Day!!! Hmmmm watch this space ladies and gentleman :)




DEACON

NoName -- Bruce Pants [W/Texure Hud]
Streets of Love -- My Valentine T-Shirt -- Be Mine [Image Essentials]

KRAMER

::K::  -- Aran Knit Homme/Femme Red Sweater
Amerie -- Sweat02 Pants -- [Black]
MarketPlace -- Purf Jumper Shoes

PROPS & POSES

Streets of Love -- Be Mine -- [Rare]
Hipster Fair & Streets of Love --  Handy Globe "Put a ring on this" -- [Rare]
Hipster Fair & Streets of Love --Handy Globe "It's not me it's you" -- [Rare]


LOCATION

Unavailable -- Deacon & Kramer's Private Home



1 comment:

  1. Nice usage of the poses from Image Essentials ~ great job

    ReplyDelete