Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

#21 Frozen

Since it is still winter, within the SL world and within the RL world, I decided to do yet another winter theme, I get bored of trying to find the perfect setting, so this time, I decided to create my own winter wonderland. I could not take pictures of just myself, so with a little help from my good friend and model, Meadow Skye, check out the beautiful pics below!!! I would like to personally thank her, for taking time out of her busy schedule. Muahhhh Deacon xoxo








DEACON

NoName -- Buck Coat & Harley Boots -- with Texture Hud 
Delirium Style -- Legit Pant --[Cream]
Heydra -- Noel Cap -- [Gray]
7 deadly s{K}ins -- Storm v3 -- [OMG Gacha -- Rare]
MarketPlace -- Ice Skates -- Realistic unisex Ice skates -- With Resize & AO Hud

MEADOW

 NoName -- Becca Coat & Meadow Heels -- with Texture Hud
& Caprice Jeans
Magika Hair -- Shimmer -- [Hud 1]
7 deadly s{K}ins -- Taupe -- [January Group Gift]
MarketPlace -- Ice Skates -- SKk V.4 rm - Knee High Rigged Mesh Leather Boots with 8 Colour Options

POSES

MarketPlace -- Standing Hug Couple Pose -- [Used in pic 1]
MarketPlace -- Warm Each Other Couple Pose -- [Used in pic 3]
MarketPlace -- Group Skating v.2 Sync. Skating Ball -- [for 10 avatars] -- [Used in pic 4 5 & 6]

LOCATION

LM Unavailable -- Deacons Private Land

No comments:

Post a Comment