Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

#29 Strangers on a Train

The title maybe Strangers on a Train, but we are far from strangers, I have known Kramer a while now and I'm excited that he has agreed to be a featured model.Working along side him is a pleasure, and can't wait to see what future blogs we will do. Here we get to present some of Athayus Quan's creations from the store "360". New releases will be out shortly, so be sure to follow my blog if you don't want to miss out. Image Essentials has always been a favorite of mine to take my pics, the land has such beauty, well laid out, and plenty to visit, there is never a place that best suits my post, now I get to blog there wonderful poses too, extremely excited!! Take a look yourself, by using the LM at the bottom...........




DEACON

360 
Aviator Jacket,
 Denim Ripped Jeans -- [Blue] &
Outlaw Boots

KRAMER

360 
Leather Jacket, with Pants and Boots

POSES

Wall to Wall V3 -- [Pose 2] -- Shown by Deacon -- [Pic 1]
Wall to Wall V3 -- [Pose 4] -- Shown by Kramer -- [Pic 1]
Wall to Wall V3 -- [Pose 1] -- Shown by Kramer -- [Pic 2]
Wall to Wall V3 -- [Pose 3] -- Shown by Deacon -- [Pic 2]

LOCATION

The Train -- Evertytown

2 comments:

  1. Wow love the images and thinking outside the box with the poses ~ very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you Starr, I like to try and use my imagination, by thinking outside the box!! :)

    ReplyDelete