Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

#28 "Confidence"

Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective, I feel that my confidence has grown over the past couple of months as a blogger. How has your confidence grown in SL? Also looking at this pic, I think I needed confidence to be surrounded by those skeletons, hehe!!!


DEACON

Unique Mini Fair -- Soul Designs -- Daniel Sweater -- [Crimson]
Delirium Style -- Underground Baggy -- [W/Hud]

POSES

Image Essentials -- Confidence -- [Pose 5]

LOCATION

Image Essentials -- Castle Ruins

2 comments:

  1. Hey watch your back !! giggling but great job with the pose and location

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, luckily, I ran before they could attack me, but got the shot I was after fisrt :)

    ReplyDelete